MEP Revit Modeler
Report directly to the CAD Manager/Project Team Leader/Chief Drafter.
- Report directly to the CAD Manager/Project Team Leader/Chief Drafter.
- Prepare technical drawings using the latest drafting software such as REVIT, AutoCAD, etc.
- Must be able to read Architectural drawings and Engineer’s sketches / computations.
- Have good technical knowledge about what is drawn
- Develop plans, sections, elevations and details, without initial direction from the engineer.
- Ensure office QA procedures are followed at all times.
- Understand and operate file management system effectively.
- Self-check own work to ensure compliance before submitting it for review.
- When tasks are completed, should immediately report to the CAD Manager/Chief Drafter/Engineer for next task.
- Delivering excellent project work within agreed deadlines.
- Maintain all office equipment entrusted to him.
- Organize and archive all incoming and outgoing documents.
- Communicate/coordination with other drafters from both own and other disciplines.
- Commit to continual professional development (CPD) and keep training records updated.
- Perform other office duties when required.
- Min graduated from Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Min 5 years experiences working in an Engineering Consultant
- Able to work hard initiative and independence
- Proficiency in spoken & written English is a must
- Computer literate and conversant to a competent level with REVIT, AutoCAD and Naviswork