Meinhardt Indonesia require an Infrastructure Director to oversee and enhance our fledgling infrastructure division. The director must have good interpersonal skills, an ability for organization of multi discipline teams and good multitasking abilities.
Developing potential leads in the market in conjunction with the Business Development Personnel, plus enhancing existing relationships whilst building on developing new prospects. The infrastructure Director will be responsible for the complete and timely delivery of projects within Clients and on our budgets. The Director will have a team of experienced engineers and CAD operator to execute these tasks for which he/she will be responsible.
- Degree holder, probably Civil Engineering or similar relevant qualification with minimum 10 years experience and a proven track record.
- Ability to communicate fluently in Bahasa Indonesia and English, both written and verbal.
- Good organizational skills with emphasis on priorities and goal setting, ability to delegate where practical.
- Knowledge of all relevant software.
- Technical knowledge and understanding sufficient to promote the various aspects of Infrastructure Developments , i.e .
- Roads and Highways
- Private Sector
- Waste Collection and disposal
- Water, Power, Telecoms distribution etc.
- Strong ability to communicate with staff and clients whether on Technical or Non-Technical matters in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to encompass the overall picture whilst ensuring the details are covered by team members